Happy international Day of Yoga

Was waiting for the right day to post this and looks like International Yoga day is apt to portray about my yoga journey from Sapta Yoga.
Lockdown and Work from Home has made me lethargic and the girl who was flexible always active is no more the same. Except walking I wouldn't do anything. However, walking did keep my weight stable but I was neither fit nor flexible.
I am not a Gym person and do not like going to the gym (though I have it in my building for free). I watched YouTube videos in Dec 2023 and did yoga/ fat burning exercises for a month continuously. But like as u all know when everything is free(doing in your home at your own time while the yoga video is playing on Tv) we tend to loose interest and the same happened with me. I wanted something which is a slow step by step process which helps me to loose weight and gain my strength. Until I realized this it was Feb 2024. Such a quick realization isn't it . That's when I started checking Google for Offline Yoga near my location and found *Sapta Yoga* close by to my house compared to other yoga centers and many good reviews.
Without any further thought I called Sapta Yoga right away to register for the coming month. I was so flexible in waking up late(min 8 am😀) that when Bharati mam( who owns Sapta Yoga) said the class is from 6 am and the next slot is 9.30 am(which was full) I was numb😟 for a few seconds considering I need to wakeup by 5.30 am to attend the class. With still a dilemma in my mind to choose or not I took up the challenge and accepted for 6 am slot and joined on March 5th 2024. After a lot many years, I woke up at 5.20 am (big achievement💥, I must say ) . It takes 5 max to reach Sapta Yoga from my home.

After I saw Bharati Mam trust me you will surely wanna learn Yoga. I call didi instead of mam because of the rapport which we built in a few days so I would be addressing didi instead of mam in the rest of the paragraph. Firstly Didi looks so damn beautiful, fit and pretty and when didi started teaching yoga she was par excellent in every moment. And me the beginner who doesn't move an inch really wanted to continue and without hesitation I paid for 3 months class. The class is for 5 days weekdays and falls exactly in my schedule as I enjoy my weekends . After attending 5 classes I rarely skipped any class I think I was a punctual student who would never get detained for attendance. There were scenarios where sometimes I feel I am not strong enough to do anything and I just give up for that day but I still attend class and after didi starts teaching automatically I get a push to finish it and I do it happily.

Also, I never did meditation and could hardly do 6 Surya namaskar slowly. But I feel so great that I could do 48 Surya namaskar at a stretch within just 2 months. Isn't that a big achievement😍. Also, because I drive my bike regularly I had back pain at the end of my spine because sitting on my bike for more than 5 mins was a difficult task. After doing yoga, I did not get that pain again. This is only because of didi that I was attending every class and made myself a lil fit.

Thanks a ton Bharti Didi for bringing yoga into my life. I wish u all the success forever and would be your good student.


I think it should be easy for anyone to guess who is Bharati di here💖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places to visit in Puri and Bhuvneshwar

Trip to Vaishno Devi + Kashmir changed to Puri Jaganath + Bhuvneshwar in no time

Places to Visit in Go Goa Gone