Hair Loss to Hair Growth experience

Here we go with my journey to Hair Loss to Hair Growth is a self achievement in growing back my hair from the same roots where I lost my hair and growing new hair and new brows :). 

It all started back in 2012 when I accidentally lost a half handful of my hair exactly above my forehead, I was completely devastated and it was a nerve-wrecking situation for me to see myself in the mirror or meet anyone. Previously, I used to comb my hair backwards | take a middle head line, but after this incident I had to take a left side or right side head line (called as papidi in Telugu | Maang in Hindi) trying to cover the area(scalp) on my head where I lost the hair, unfortunately it did not work much and the roots of the head was clear and with the stress or may be even because of dandruff(this was never seen as there was no dandruff on my hair or shoulders :D ) there was a lot of hair fall, from good volume of hair to less volume of hair.

 Ultimately with my mom's thought process on new hair growth and mom's desire to see me shave my head, I had taken the biggest step to shave my head on 18th Dec 2014, amazing isn't it. Wasn't a good idea though, however it had good side effects too, I am a Tom boy and after shaving no wonder I looked like a boy and dressed and lived like a boy for 6 months minimum \m/. Didn't I just divert the topic from my hair to Tomboy looks, so funny...When the hair started growing just like how a small plant grows from it seeds, it was a wonderful experience to look at new hair growing, but then something terrible has happened my scalp was completely soft and looked white like some cream on my scalp. I started scratching my scalp regularly and could see lot lot of wet dandruff peeling off. To overcome this I started using Dove Hair Repair, Yes its not for dandruff but this is the only shampoo which is protecting from hair fall and dandruff. Its 2021 and you gotta see my hair its long and the volume has increased. 

Wanna know How? My Mother came up with making home made hair oil using just 2 ingredients: Parachute Coconut oil and Curry Leaves(Karivapaku). I applied this oil weekly twice for min of 3 hours and trust me you can see new hair growth . 

Check out the below YouTube link for the Hair oil preparation. You will thank me later after seeing your own hair growth.

https://youtu.be/Srh4nZhU9uw



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places to visit in Puri and Bhuvneshwar

Trip to Vaishno Devi + Kashmir changed to Puri Jaganath + Bhuvneshwar in no time

Places to Visit in Go Goa Gone