Intro Time!!!

Hey Guys,

I am K. Rohini Rao, pakka Hyderabad Local. I am Software Professional and I love my job 😎. My hobbies: dancing, listening to music, walking, watching reality shows, playing TT/ badminton(couldn't play much in this lockdown), stitching/ designing, riding bikes, love to roam(just started), posting videos on youtube. Is this enough or wanna know more. Hmmm!!! let's not reveal all at once, one step at a time hahaha.

So guys you must me thinking why am I Blogging? I have received compliments/suggestions from some of my friends that I have good way of penning down my experiences. Here it is going from offline to online, would try not to disappoint you guys. 

Hoping you would like my blogs, support me and appreciate if you can comment/ review / or want me to blog on any topic.

My blogs would be all about my experiences | reviews about Places/ Restaurants/ Food/ Trips/ Life/ Subject and some useful tips.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places to visit in Puri and Bhuvneshwar

Trip to Vaishno Devi + Kashmir changed to Puri Jaganath + Bhuvneshwar in no time

Places to Visit in Go Goa Gone